MARY ELIZABETH HAMILTON
Tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass! This cold and creamy blended drink is super easy to make! If you like the flavor of pumpkin, this one is for you!
• 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
• 1 cup fat-free milk (or soy, almond or rice milk)
• 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice (or a dash of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg)
• 3 tablespoons Cool Whip, thawed
• Pumpkin-pie spice or Cinnamon (optional)
Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses. Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with the additional spice, if desired.